51-55: CDADD (No Question in No.56-65)
INSTRUCTION: Answer Three (3) Question in All. One (1) From Section A With Section B & C.
SECTION A QUESTION:
(1) Write a letter to your father, who has been on a long course abroad,telling him how the family has been faring in his absence.
(2) write an article suitable for publication in a Cultural Magazine on the advantages and disadvantages of the extended family system
(3) the last nation-wide strike by secondary school teachers affected your school adversely,Write a letter to the Minister of Education suggesting at least three ways of preventiming future strike action.
(4) You are a speaker in a debate on the topic “Civilian rule is better than military rule” write your contribution for or against the motion.
(5) write a story real or imagined, which illustrates the saying “make hay while the sun shines”
SECTION B: (COMPREHENSION)
Obiana is a driver
(6b) A driver would register his name on attendance and clean his truck for the day’s work
(6ci)he had lost his first uniform in a fight with his youngest wife
(6cii)he had lost the second uniform in a fight again
(6ciii) he was coming to work two hours later than expected
(6d)the attendance book was already with his boss.
(6gi) Adverbial clause
(6gii) it modifies the verb “walked”.
(hi) responsible — accountable
(hii) cleaned up — tidied up
(hiii) noticeable — seen
(hiv) fight — combat
(hv) received — got
(hvi)stare — look
SECTION C: (SUMMARY)
(i) he has no shelter
(ii)he suffers lack of food
(iii) he has no cloth to cover his nakedness
(iv) he is constantly put down in the society
(v) he cannot afford education for his children
(vi) the poor die easier
LIKE Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Join our BBM Channel