NECO OFFICE PRACTICE
2. The formal organization is basically goal-oriented entity that exist to accurate the efforts of individuals and it refers to the structure of jobs and positions with clearly defined functions, responsibilities and authorities.
Hierarchy, Teams, Decision making, Advancement Potential
1. Labour saving machine:
2. Saves time:
3. Hardly expensive:
4. Good in quality:
6. Gets rid of monotony:
7. Reduces chances of frauds:
(I). A letter of appointment is a written offer of a specified position in an organization. After a candidate has gone through all the necessary interviews and pre-screening, they will be issued a letter of appointment if they are chosen for the job. It sometimes, but not always, confirms details of the said position and the start date. It may also include salary and bonus information.
(ii) A job application letter (also known as a cover letter) is a letter you send with your resume to provide information on your skills and experience. This letter is your chance to “sell” yourself to an employer, explaining why you are an ideal candidate for a position.
(iii)1. a set of instructions given to a person about a job or task.
2. a summary of the facts and legal points in a case given to a barrister to argue in court.
3. a letter from the Pope to a person or community on a matter of discipline.
(iv)1. having the form of a circle.
2. (of an argument) already containing an assumption of what is to be proved, and therefore fallacious.
3. (of a letter or advertisement) for distribution to a large number of people.
6b. Personal details
1. Appointment scheduling and calendar management
3. Client management
5. Office duties
7. Record management
An assembly of people for a particular purpose, especially for formal discussion.
-To sort out any conflicts.
-To negotiate a contract or agreement, or matters to do with it.
-To deal with a current problem within the group or within the business or organisation.
-To receive a report for assessment and review.
– record who has been allocated any tasks or responsibilities
– provide details of the meeting to anyone unable to attend
– confirm any decisions made
LIKE Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Join our BBM Channel